Toyo Seiko Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) shall respect all laws and ordinances applicable to managing personal information, and shall handle personal information appropriately.
1) Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company shall publish in advance the purpose of use of personal information in the case that the Company tries to obtain personal information.
In the case that the purpose of use of personal information is changed, the Company shall inform each individual concerned and also publish such changes.
In the case that the Company is requested by an individual to inform the purpose of use of his/her identifiable personal information, the Company shall inform the individual of the purpose without delay unless applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information (hereinafter “the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws”) regulate otherwise.
2) Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use the personal information within the purpose of use indicated at the time of obtaining and only to the extent necessary to carry out the business.
3) Transfer of Personal Information to Other Parties
The Company shall not transfer any personal information without advance consent of concerned individuals except in the following cases.
- In the case that the customer agrees to transfer the personal information.
- In the case that the Company transfer the personal information to the outsourcing company in order to supply the service requested by the customer.
- In the case that the Company was requested to disclose the personal information under laws.
4) Security Control of Personal Information
The Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures to secure the personal information and to protect such personal information from leakage, loss, damage, and so on.
5) Disclosure, Correction, Termination and Elimination of Personal Information
The Company shall confirm that the individual has the right to request disclosure, correction, termination and elimination of his/her personal information. The Company shall respond promptly within a reasonable manner, when requested.